Monday, February 26, 2007

ArtRage


ArtRage is a painting program that I've been experimenting with. Its a free, very light and completely intuitive program that gets great results. This was a piece that didn't take more than an hour and I was just getting used to how the program operates and what things I can accomplish with it. I guess right off the bat in the free version its difficult to get a feathered blend with whats availible. But then again, this isn't PS and I'm probably doing something wrong. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Junkyard Sam said...

It's a neat program! I wish the interface was more traditionally "professional" and less consumerish... but it can be a great tool! The developers are real good guys, too. I knew them from beta test interactions way back in the day. I hope their product does well, they deserve it.